What better way to celebrate National Women in Construction Week than to send FMGI’s incredible Implementation Manager Christina Henssge to take on NY Build!?
From March 8-9, Christina attended the NY Build conference, where networking and education were in abundance. Senior-level decision makers, buyers and influencers from the AEC and real estate industries convened to connect with the 29,000+ developers, general contractors, architects, realtors, government agencies and construction professionals in attendance.
While there was a significant amount of valuable information shared, Christina’s key takeaways, include:
- There is SO much room for innovative growth!
- Construction companies everywhere share the same concern – how to find the most efficient way possible to document, automate and innovate in the construction industry?
- The construction industry has been the slowest to adopt technology, but many young, new people are joining the industry and are revamping this thought process.
- There is a lot of movement to bring equality for women in this male dominated workplace.
Some of the most compelling presenters Christina learned from include:
- Jason Spector, Executive Director of Field Operational Services – Holt Construction
- Nil Dutta, VP Business Development – Parsons X
- Carrie Hunger, VP Business Development – Sensera Systems
- Elizabetta Barzi, Digital Integration Consultant – STV
Curious about what else Christina learned? Ask her!