Built in 1881 by the Free Masons, this 14,000 sq. ft. building was originally the Sherman Opera House. Over its 140+ year history, the building has been used for several other purposes, including Mahan’ Business College and Timberman’s Service Station. The building was later remodeled, removing the third floor and became the home of Atherton’s Music Company. Today, the Siebman Law Sherman Office calls the building home, and commissioned FMGI for construction services including:
- Managing installation of accessibility upgrades: new elevator, lever door handles, restroom ADA compatibility, handrails on stairway, wire pulls on cabinetry
- Completion of Remodel: replacement of back egress door, painting of restrooms, painting of ceiling and LED light upgrades in the large meeting room.